Day 4 of our vacation and our third day at Disney was spent at Epcot. The last time we came we didn't spend much time at Epcot. We were excited to explore this park a little more.
One thing we noticed at Epcot was there were a lot more characters here! The girls got to meet Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)...
And TinkerBell.
Avery and I were so excited when we spotted Mary Poppins. We weren't sure where she was headed but I'm sure the line to see her was very long! Mary Poppins is my all time favorite Disney movie.
We fell in love with Belle! She was such a sweetheart!!
She even saw Austin standing over in the background and gave him a hard time! It was so funny!!
We found Snow White just as she was getting ready to leave so we hurried and snapped a picture of Addie with her in the background! I've actually found this to be a great way to take pictures! hahaha! No standing in lines!
I'm sure there are so many characters here because other than that, this park seems to mainly be for adults or older kids. It really was awesome how you felt like you were in different parts of the world, but it was a hot day and lots of walking. This is a park Randy and I will have to come back to on our own someday!
We did enjoy visiting the countries.
We grabbed some sushi in China,
and some gelato in Italy.
Of course we had to grab a picture in Canada for our Jensen family!
And Avery is in love with London, England right now because of the music group One Direction. Plus her soccer coach is from Liverpool.
On our way out of the park we saw Pluto, and Addie really wanted to go meet him. It was so fun to see her light up as he started playing with her Simba baby!











No comments:
Post a Comment