
So like I said, I had been out for a little sightseeing and craved more!! I was determined to see some of those things that I had only seen on TV or in books. So Wednesday I took the shuttle, alone, back to the Old Post Office and started off on my adventure. I was so nervous about making a wrong turn but I had my map and I could see the Washington Monument from almost everywhere! I figured if I found it, I would be able to just walk the mall and see most of the things I was wanting to see. I wanted so badly to get a picture of the monument with the reflecting pool. I've always loved that picture, and I think I did a pretty good job doing that!

After I walked past the Washington Monument, the next in line was the WWII Monument. I love this picture of the WWII with the Washington Monument in the background. Not to mention that one of the wreaths belongs to the Philippines- a special place in our hearts as Randy served his mission there.
No comments:
Post a Comment