Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Austin's Spring Soccer '10

Austin is once again on the Storm, but Randy is not coaching him this year. He was sad at first, but when he found out Randy would coach his baseball team he was okay. They lost one boy and gained another, but the rest of the kids were on his team last year.

Austin has really improved and has not only gotten quicker but more aggressive. He is a lot of fun to watch.

Look at him keep this ball from going out of bounds! I'm so proud of him. Like I said, he is doing soccer and baseball right now which means he is busy almost every night but seldom complains about it. What a trooper!

I don't think this shot went in, but he has made quite a few goals this year. More than last year! Great job this season, Austin! I love my little man!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: