Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Avery's Spring Soccer '10

Avery is still on the Flames. There are a couple new girls on her team, but they are still playing really well.
Man, do I love watching Avery play! Their coach has started making them run a lot during practice- and I LOVE it! You can really tell the difference when it comes to game time. Avery continues to improve and has really gotten well on her ball handling skills and passing.
You can't tell very well but I love this picture because she has her tongue sticking out! So funny! I never noticed her doing that before. They are still at the age that they have to play all positions. The one I hate for her to play is goalie- I get so stressed out. Believe me, it's not her stong point. BUT, having said that, she has made some AWESOME saves!

Avery is almost camoflauged in this picture but I love it because she has both her feet off the ground! I'm so proud of Avery and all she has accomplished and how she always gives it her all. Did I mention how much I love to watch her play! :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: