Ashton enjoyed playing around. She is at the age where she doesn't want any help, including showing her how to play. Who knows, maybe she will come up with a better way to get that ball in the hole!
Here's Jada waiting patiently for Addie to hit her ball. Addie actually did pretty good, I mean, look at that form!! She probably gets that from her mom.
And here are Jared, Courtney and Randy- the spectators at this event. Randy and Jared did find another day to get away to a real golf course. This day we just laughed at the stories about another time when Court and Jared were miniture golfing and some guy fell into the water!





1 comment:
I have to say we had a blast with Y'all! Oh and thanks for getting that "butt" shot of me in there. LOL! Yikes! I am starting to wonder if my kids looked that scary the whole time you were here? HUH? Can't wait until we get to hang with the John's again! Love you guys!
Post a Comment