Joe and Lindsays reception was held at the Alpine Art Center. It was a beautiful building and Lindsay's family had it decorated so beautifully! I have to admit when my brother said their colors were going to be orange and tourquiose I was a little taken back. But I am first to admit that they look great together!

Of course my kids had to find and sit at one of the tables with the goldfish. This picture captures the moment exactly. Addie kept asking Austin if she should put a rock in the bowl and Austin would tell her yes. It didn't take long for all those rocks on the mirror to disappear into the fish bowl. I had to stop her when she started putting her hand in to take the rocks back out! In the bottom were orange gerber daisies. It looked beautiful.
The tables without the fish had beautiful candles and bouquets of gerber daisies like the one Avery is sitting at here.
Here is Nana with Austin and Ashton. Mom had to stand in a reception line with the rest of the wedding party for hours... they had a lot of guests! Now that I'm older and have been married for ten years I feel bad for making my mom, dad and Randy's parents stand in a reception line... but I admit I did it to them too! I'm hoping my kids won't do it to me!
1 comment:
The reception looks so pretty. I would have thought the same thing as you with the colors, but its perfect for Spring. I love your skirt... and what a great family picture you got!
Post a Comment