Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Love To See The Temple

March 20th... the big day! As I stated earlier, my brother Joe was getting married Spring Break weekend so we decided to make it a family vacation. We took sooo many pictures at the temple and I had to pick just a few to share. Here is Avery and Randy.
And here are Austin and I outside of the temple. There is such a great spirit here... so much history and new history being made every day!
Here is Randy with Addie. There was actually a nice little waiting room just inside the temple for the kids to hang out in. Lindsay's brother and sister stayed with our kids while we went into the sealing. They had a church movie playing and some pictures of Jesus that they could color.
And last but not least is Ashton and I. It was somewhat cold but if you stood in the sun it wasn't too bad. I don't think Ashton noticed the weather at all. She loved running around and just like my other kids, she's pretty used to her picture being taken.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: