Here is our sweet Geisler family that insisted we stay with them. Gabe, Jada, Jared and Courtney. I have to admit I was nervous. I didn't want to interupt their schedule... not to mention bringing all four kids... but it didn't take long for all those worries to go away. Our kids got along great and we felt right at home. We LOVE our Geislers, and think of them as family! As you can see, Ashton decided she needed to be in this Geisler family picture!
I had to take a picture of Jared and Ashton because they became buddies. She always walked up to him and had him hold her. It was so cute!Our first night we went to check out the mall, and the Easter Bunny was there. Here is Gabe and Avery rockin' it with their awesome bunny ears!
We were so excited to get Addie and Jada together! Their personalities are so much alike and we couldn't wait to see how they would be together. We were hoping that they wouldn't clash but that it would be a good thing... and I think it was! They became good friends. We got a few good laughs from them but for the most part they were great. Luckily Jared and Courtney are alot like Randy and I!





No comments:
Post a Comment