Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More from the wedding!

Our family was definitely much smaller than Lindsays, but we filled out pretty well! I felt so blessed to have been able to make it up there for this special occasion!

I love my brothers and sisters! It was so great to be there with some of them. Here I am with Joe and Lindsay, Amy and Jordan. My sisters Ann and Sara weren't able to make it and we sure missed them!
I love this picture of my mom and Joe! They both just look so happy, and I know they both were! I told my mom she needs to use this as her facebook picture!
Wow! I went from two single brothers just months ago to having two married brothers! It's been a great experience traveling to Tennessee and Utah for their weddings. I'm so proud of them and the example they are to my children. Here they are showing off their "ring power".
Posted by Picasa

No comments: