Here is Tanner, Austin, Mack and Brandon. I can't believe Austin is 7 years old! He has really grown up lately. He stays very busy with soccer and baseball and always tries his hardest. He is a great reader and always impresses me with his math knowledge. I'm so happy to have him as my one and only son!
Avery's birthday was the following Wednesday. She was so excited because the Miley Cyrus movie The Last Song came out on her birthday. So all she wanted for her birthday was to go see that movie... and to get a Chocolate Molten Cake from Chili's!! It was a mother/daughter night and we LOVED it! The movie was great and the cake was soooo good! Avery and I had a wonderful evening. She is now 9 years old!
Randy was so excited to give Avery her birthday present! And Avery was so excited to get her first set of clubs! They couldn't wait to hit the driving range together. I'm hoping Avery and I can learn to play together since my clubs that I got a year ago still are in their plastic! Oh, and Austin got his skateboard he was dying for!





No comments:
Post a Comment