I had never seen inside a helicopter and I was just as excited as the kids were. All I had was my camera phone, but I was glad that I at least had that! The flight crew was so nice, they even asked the kids if they wanted to put on their helmets.
I think Austin now wants to be a pilot! The only thing that could have made it better would have been to actually go up for a little ride!
We hung around to watch them take off. It was really neat, they had people stationed at different areas so no one would get too close. As for grandma, its been a really rough road. She is in physical therapy every day until after 3pm which is also when the kids are getting home so it's been hard for me to make it up there lately. I love my grandma and feel so bad for her. Praying that she makes a full recovery!

No comments:
Post a Comment