Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Joe + Lindsay = LOVE

Joe and Lindsay's wedding was beautiful. Of course the best part for me was to have so many family members in the temple with me. First and foremost, my wonderful husband. I'm so happy to have found such a great man to take me to the temple and raise a beautiful family with. And my other great examples: my sister Amy and her wonderful husband Todd, my brother Jordan and his beautiful wife Jen, my mom, dad and his wife Deb. And of course I was so excited to be there for Joe and to gain another sister! Lindsay is awesome and most importantly she loves my brother so much!
They are such a cute couple! They have now settled down in Tampa (Brandon) Florida and are doing great! They had a huge road trip after their wedding driving Lindsay's car from Utah to Florida, and I think they had a blast doing it! I remember traveling back up to Utah after our wedding in St. Louis and then a reception in Oklahoma. At that point nothing else matters but the person sitting in the passenger seat!
I love this picture of Joe, because it captured his "beaming" face. And believe me, he was beaming! I'm so proud of him and the choices he has made that brought him to Lindsay at the right time and right place.
At the luncheon after the wedding I told everyone how Joe brought Lindsay to meet our family for the first time to go on a roadtrip for 10 hours in a car with my four kids. She was amazing with the kids and past our test right away! We love you Lindsay! So excited to have you in the family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: